6 Mart 2012 Salı

MY LITTLE GOLDEN LETTER


Have you ever made a surprise party in your life ? Most of people think that surprise parties are exciting. I thinking like these people. For this reason, I decided to made a party for my mum’s birthday and this was one of the most notable childhood memory in my life.  When I was a child, my cousin often used to come to our house for lodge. One day which was my mother’s birthday, I and my cousin decided to make a different surprise. When my mother went out, we went to a supermarket for buying necessary cooking materials. Then, we came back to home and we were ready to prepare a wonderful tart with a little surprise. After finishing and decorating our tart my cousin called to her mother to make them come together. One hour later, she came with my mother. When they saw our tart they were affected. But that was not at all. Inside of tart we put in a little golden letter. By the seat of mum’s pants she got the golden letter and said to us ‘this is the most special birthday for me I will never forget it and we hug. She stil keeps it. Whenever we remember that day we have a smile on our faces. That event was very lovely for her and me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder